Case sealant

Hi, this is my first time taking apart a motor so I’m kind of learning as I go. My local store only had the one brand of sealant and the guy said it would work but on the back it says that it dissolves in gas.  So I was wondering if anyone could give me some advice if this stuff will work or not.  Thanks

2AB59BA0-6091-488E-995F-EEAAA4DCAA43.jpeg.8cebda21f06ad4bea84b3ce89030f1e7.jpeg

E78616FF-07CE-4B29-96CC-A5F87BFC4B02.jpeg.7b81132c1744684625c433f194a62577.jpeg

if u want to know the truth. theres alot of sealers that will work just the same. ive used several kinds with no problem even after many yrs. permatex ultra black, optimum grey, motoseal, red and copper likely would work. 3bond has quit a few that will do the job. yamabond. honda bond. toyota has several that work which are made by 3bond. i dont care for the thin ones like motoseal or honda bond but its just preference. as long as it has some chemical resistance it will work. 

27 minutes ago, registered user said:

if u want to know the truth. theres alot of sealers that will work just the same. ive used several kinds with no problem even after many yrs. permatex ultra black, optimum grey, motoseal, red and copper likely would work. 3bond has quit a few that will do the job. yamabond. honda bond. toyota has several that work which are made by 3bond. i dont care for the thin ones like motoseal or honda bond but its just preference. as long as it has some chemical resistance it will work. 

True, any may work without issue. But why not use the correct sealant for the job? 

theres alot of different gasket makers. some no i wouldnt use on any part of a engine. some are specific for engine components. i dont know which one your refering to specifically ? many of the 3bonds are exactly for engines. as is honda bond and yamabond. as is several of the toyota 3bond sealers. permatex ultra black is some what of a all purpose and works well on engine cases. your over thinking it bud