Squish and compression

Deets

Finally got all my parts and everything put back together. Fucker rips man, really happy with throttle response and overall performance. Jetting was surprisingly close on the first try. I started with 148’s and 48’s, clip on second position with 2 washers underneath. I upped the pilots to 50’s and it’s perfect. 

What filters did you get?
I am Getting ready to put on 28’s. Can’t find oversize bowls(not needed anyway)
Did you need different adjusters for the carb caps?
What’s ur elevation?
What squish did you end up with?

I have a stock stock, 64.25, noss head, .44 squish. Gunna run pump fuel maybe 50/50(still need to comp test once I get it in frame) Chariot intakes, vf4,, pingel fuel valve, adjustable timing plate, fmf for now. I was told a dune/drag port, case matched, FAST bored em and said it looked like a woods port job that needs cleaned up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9 hours ago, kawa110 said:

What filters did you get?
I am Getting ready to put on 28’s. Can’t find oversize bowls(not needed anyway)
Did you need different adjusters for the carb caps?
What’s ur elevation?
What squish did you end up with?

I have a stock stock, 64.25, noss head, .44 squish. Gunna run pump fuel maybe 50/50(still need to comp test once I get it in frame) Chariot intakes, vf4,, pingel fuel valve, adjustable timing plate, fmf for now. I was told a dune/drag port, case matched, FAST bored em and said it looked like a woods port job that needs cleaned up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I bought carbs as a set with K&N style offset filters. Filters for 28mm carbs seem to run double the price of other filters for some reason. Guys at fast told me the same thing. 
you can run a stock throttle cable with them, mine was kinked and rusted so I got a new motion pro cable and luber. 
Squish is .045 and elevation is around 1,000 if I remember right. 
I could Probly up my mains to 150, but warmer weather is coming so I’m gunna leave it for now.