Deal on 4 mill and stock bore banshee's

I'm currently in the process of making a deal with a mechanic i know on these 2 banshees he has, i first found out about them about 5 months ago when i took my dirtbike (yz 250) to get a new clutch and etc put on by him he had a purple atv under a tarp i thought was a blaster and i asked about it just being nosey he said it was a built banshee was all i was told and we got to talking about banshee's and stuff and he brought up that he had another in one of his sheds outside he's been working on atvs for years so hard telling hard long he's had them anyways i called him about a week ago and asked about them they're still there and he said he'd  get the red and black one out and get it running and that he would take around 25-27 for the purple one but if i wanted both he'd make me a deal on them, what should i offer? i'll try to get pictures as soon as possible. as far as i know both atvs will be in riding condition.