Banshee bogs on take off.

Jared23x

On 1/15/2020 at 2:22 PM, Jared23x said:

Ya carbs are completely clean ive literally cleaned them probobly 10 times. I took out the main jet tube, pilots, air jet, neddle and seat, everything. And turning my air screws out makes me more lean and my idle revs out to limiter. Or it will hang really bad. I feel like me going to 32.5 on a mostly stock motor is way to much but thats what it wants idk.

If you’ve got pilots that fat in there and it’ll still lean hang, you’ve got an Air leak. 

On 1/17/2020 at 12:37 PM, trickedcarbine said:

If you’ve got pilots that fat in there and it’ll still lean hang, you’ve got an Air leak. 

Its stock stroke and t5’s. And i only drop half a psi in 6 min. Is it possible i have that small of a airleak and its causing that many problems.

• 3 months later...

Did you ever figure this issue out? I'm having the same problem. No leaks, stock motor, compression 120s, timing +4, FMF pipes, clean carbs, proper jets, open filter box, v force 4s. Have to rev high to get it to take off without dying. 

On 5/6/2020 at 9:32 PM, wiseguy said:

Did you ever figure this issue out? I'm having the same problem. No leaks, stock motor, compression 120s, timing +4, FMF pipes, clean carbs, proper jets, open filter box, v force 4s. Have to rev high to get it to take off without dying. 

parking brake removed already? i heard, the problem that you describe often happens when the PB is faulty

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/13/2020 at 4:25 PM, Qliphoth said:

parking brake removed already? i heard, the problem that you describe often happens when the PB is faulty

It's removed, but I dont know if it was done properly. I bought the banshee like this.

• 7 months later...