Looking for someone who works at a Ford Dealership.

BumbleShee350

How’s it going everyone.

I’m just checking to see if anyone here on the site works at a Ford Dealership and possibly works in the parts department?

I have a OBS 1997 Ford F-250 HD XLT 7.3 Powerstroke Diesel with 146,XXX and I’m looking for a OEM part. This morning on my way home from work it started to run Kinda weird and So I Stopped and checked it out and couldn’t find anything wrong. I got on the freeway and it was running just fine. Then I pull into my neighborhood and it starts running rough again and I get about a hundred yards or so from my house and then it shuts down and luckily I was able to coast to my house. Then I tried to start it and it will not start it just kept cranking. So then I get looking around and find out what the problem is. The vibration dampener (The Harmonic Balancer) came apart. It looks like the rubber inside dampener came apart due to age. So I’m not trying to be cheap or anything but I’m not paying $400+ for a aftermarket High Performance one and definitely not buying a China made one either. So if someone here works at a Ford dealership and works in the parts department let me know. I’m willing to buy one and pay for shipping even if it’s outside of Ca. PM me with any information.

Thanks for looking.

Edited by BumbleShee350

lol wrong spark plugs and sync the carbs. Thanks guys for the input! I found the part I need. Dealership in SD is going to have it for me in the morning. Can’t go wrong for $145.00 on a oem Ford part. 

Thanks 🍺