i have a buddie thinking of starting to make extended j arm

HomesteadBanshee

I have a buddie that’s a fabricator and engineer and is very knowledgeable man he can literally build anything.i asked him to build me extended j arms or d arms for us j arm banshee owners that might want to upgrade extended arms, of the course the kit is gonna come with extended tie rods. He’s gonna make regular extended arms and long travel. He told me he’s gonna make them extremely strong and very capable for Mx and trail riding. He’s gonna use stock my arms to make dimensions and go from there to get extended arms and make a jig to make it easier and exact. I think we were talking about 400-475 for regular extended j arms and 550-600 for long travel arms. If you guys think you would be interested let me know I’ll pass down the info and tell him more people will be interested.

Edited by HomesteadBanshee

11 hours ago, Ayesully810 said:

hopefully this doesnt turn into a THACKER situation 

I spoke to him today I went buy his shop to get an exhaust tab reworded,if there’s any interest let me know, I’ll be dropping off my quad one of these days so he can work on the arms and get a feel for what he has to do.