FOR SALE * 04 BLACK YAMAHA BANSHEE LE*

First off I would like to apologize for the really long post.

Good evening Banshee HQ member’s,

I’m looking to sell my Black 2004 Yamaha Banshee LE that’s nothing but a huge paper weight to me living here in Southern California. Information below explains why its a huge paper weight.The Banshee is in excellent condition and well maintained and always stored inside.Its in excellent running,riding and mechanical condition. It always started on the first kick cold or hot every time. The clutch works flawlessly. There are no fluid or oil leaks as well.The key and headlight/kill switch has been deleted. As for the engine and transmission either has never been apart. I’ve done a leak down test and it was good and I also did a compression test with the engine cold at 140psi and another at 150psi with the engine at normal operating temperature. I just flushed & changed the coolant and refilled it with engine ice. It has 4 brand new Kenda Klaw XC tires 21-7x10 up front and 20-10x9 on the Rear. I also just changed trans fluid with belray gear saver 80wt. The front and rear brake pad are brand new. Plastics are in good condition 8 out of 10 and no tears in the seat either. Frame is straight w/o any broken tabs or stripped bolt holes. All bearings are tight and nothing worn out and loose. Not even the kick start. It doesn’t make the infamous rattling noise. Pictures are below. The price will be listed below.

The Good part !!

Black 04 Yamaha Banshee LE **PTR Mid Range Pipes W/ Fatboy 2 Silencers, Brand New Silencer Cores and Packing, Genuine Keihin 28mm PWK’s, Pro Design Pro Flow Intake w/ K&N Filter & Outerwear, Brand New Kenda Klaw Tires, Brand New Alba BLK Front Bumper, Brand New BLK Tusk Nerf Bars, Brand New Tusk Case Saver Brand New Black TM Designworks Swingarm Guide, U/L Chain Rollers, Rear Chain Guide, Primary Drive HD O-Ring Chain & Sprockets @ 15 F / 40 R,Brand New Black Banshee Bend Renthal Handlebars & Firm Renthal Grips, MSR AOF Clutch Lever.

Now onto the BAD part

** SO PLEASE READ ALL THE INFORMATION BEFORE INQUIRING**

I received the Banshee from a friend 5 years ago as collateral to bail him out of jail at the time because he didn’t have the money for bail. Well his bail got revoked because he violated his terms of release. So now he’s incarcerated for 25+ years. So now I own the banshee but now the bad part is that when I lived in New Jersey it was ok to own it because in NJ there was no problem riding it. Then I moved from NJ and now I’m living in Southern California which requires you to register your atv to ride it on state land or anywhere in Ca. The problem is I don’t have a title for it and according to the Ca dmv there is a lien on the title from Yamaha Financial and they still hold the title until it’s paid off. I called yamaha financial and they will not tell me anything about it either and the dealership he purchased from in NJ is no longer in business. So I will only sell it to anyone knowing that its non-registerable in the state of California and is being sold AS IS with notarized bill of sale.

I’m having it shipped back to New Jersey after Thanksgiving because its a waste just sitting here in California unless I just part it out.

I’m asking $3,000 firm w/ PT pipes and silencers.

$2,500 firm w/ Stock pipes and silencers.

Pictures are both with stock pipes and silencers and with PT pipes and silencers.

PICTURES ARE IN 2nd POST.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guest radames romero
On 11/24/2019 at 9:46 PM, O.G BHQ MBR FROM 2000 ? said:

First off I would like to apologize for the really long post.

Good evening Banshee HQ member’s,

I’m looking to sell my Black 2004 Yamaha Banshee LE that’s nothing but a huge paper weight to me living here in Southern California. Information below explains why its a huge paper weight.The Banshee is in excellent condition and well maintained and always stored inside.Its in excellent running,riding and mechanical condition. It always started on the first kick cold or hot every time. The clutch works flawlessly. There are no fluid or oil leaks as well.The key and headlight/kill switch has been deleted. As for the engine and transmission either has never been apart. I’ve done a leak down test and it was good and I also did a compression test with the engine cold at 140psi and another at 150psi with the engine at normal operating temperature. I just flushed & changed the coolant and refilled it with engine ice. It has 4 brand new Kenda Klaw XC tires 21-7x10 up front and 20-10x9 on the Rear. I also just changed trans fluid with belray gear saver 80wt. The front and rear brake pad are brand new. Plastics are in good condition 8 out of 10 and no tears in the seat either. Frame is straight w/o any broken tabs or stripped bolt holes. All bearings are tight and nothing worn out and loose. Not even the kick start. It doesn’t make the infamous rattling noise. Pictures are below. The price will be listed below.

The Good part !!

Black 04 Yamaha Banshee LE **PTR Mid Range Pipes W/ Fatboy 2 Silencers, Brand New Silencer Cores and Packing, Genuine Keihin 28mm PWK’s, Pro Design Pro Flow Intake w/ K&N Filter & Outerwear, Brand New Kenda Klaw Tires, Brand New Alba BLK Front Bumper, Brand New BLK Tusk Nerf Bars, Brand New Tusk Case Saver Brand New Black TM Designworks Swingarm Guide, U/L Chain Rollers, Rear Chain Guide, Primary Drive HD O-Ring Chain & Sprockets @ 15 F / 40 R,Brand New Black Banshee Bend Renthal Handlebars & Firm Renthal Grips, MSR AOF Clutch Lever.

Now onto the BAD part

** SO PLEASE READ ALL THE INFORMATION BEFORE INQUIRING**

I received the Banshee from a friend 5 years ago as collateral to bail him out of jail at the time because he didn’t have the money for bail. Well his bail got revoked because he violated his terms of release. So now he’s incarcerated for 25+ years. So now I own the banshee but now the bad part is that when I lived in New Jersey it was ok to own it because in NJ there was no problem riding it. Then I moved from NJ and now I’m living in Southern California which requires you to register your atv to ride it on state land or anywhere in Ca. The problem is I don’t have a title for it and according to the Ca dmv there is a lien on the title from Yamaha Financial and they still hold the title until it’s paid off. I called yamaha financial and they will not tell me anything about it either and the dealership he purchased from in NJ is no longer in business. So I will only sell it to anyone knowing that its non-registerable in the state of California and is being sold AS IS with notarized bill of sale.

I’m having it shipped back to New Jersey after Thanksgiving because its a waste just sitting here in California unless I just part it out.

I’m asking $3,000 firm w/ PT pipes and silencers.

$2,500 firm w/ Stock pipes and silencers.

Pictures are both with stock pipes and silencers and with PT pipes and silencers.

PICTURES ARE IN 2nd POST.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On 11/24/2019 at 10:18 PM, O.G BHQ MBR FROM 2000 ? said:

If interested pm me with any questions. Willing to ship at buyers shipping arrangement and expense. 

THANKS FOR LOOKING!!

In which city is it

• 1 month later...