Got it running but clutch suddenly stop working

Now someone Correct me if I am wrong but on my Blaster, the push rod has a specific direction it needs to be put in? One side has a small punch so the ball rest and can move smoothly when the push rod is moving. I have no idea if it was just a fluk with my blaster but I put the rod in backward and the clutch wouldn't move at all. 

8 hours ago, rkooienga said:

The reving high sounds like an air leak, causing it to be lean and reving high on its own. I dont know exatly the situation so its hard to know.

Idk It could be it’s leaking  air somewhere idk I need to do a leak down test, I really haven’t done one because it kinda runs pretty good and sound good , but I was riding it before acting up.it was running perfect just breaking up for needing to be jetted like the previous owner said.

13 hours ago, HomesteadBanshee said:

Idk It could be it’s leaking  air somewhere idk I need to do a leak down test, I really haven’t done one because it kinda runs pretty good and sound good , but I was riding it before acting up.it was running perfect just breaking up for needing to be jetted like the previous owner said.

Doing a leak down test and then a compression test to make sure all is sound before diving into this issue, would be my suggestion and then If all is sound then look to the next issue and take it slowly changing only one variable at a time.

On 11/23/2019 at 9:59 PM, HomesteadBanshee said:

move if in gear even if the clutch was pulled in

That specific issue sounds like your clutch is adjusted incorrectly or you need a new cable.

Edited by rkooienga

On 11/26/2019 at 10:50 AM, Chukkinsod said:

I had a similar issue recently and found that the bronze bushing on the Clutch center shaft was "Stuck" on the shaft. This doesn't allow proper throw for clutch to disengage. Check it out...may be your culprit.

How do I go about checking it,what do I look for?

On 11/26/2019 at 10:50 AM, Chukkinsod said:

I had a similar issue recently and found that the bronze bushing on the Clutch center shaft was "Stuck" on the shaft. This doesn't allow proper throw for clutch to disengage. Check it out...may be your culprit.

I actually think that’s what it was because I put it together and the actuator is moving once I took it apart and put it back together.