Radiator Hoses???

rkooienga

Okay so I took off my cooling system a few weeks back and still trying to figure out how all the hoses and all the vent lines work. So I got both of the obvious big hoses. If your sitting on the bike the outlet on the top right of the radiator goes to the cylinder head correct? and that is the medium sized hose? Also If the left top radiator outlet goes to what Side of the coolant bottle? and How is that routed? I cant get it to make it to the coolant bottle. Third is the vent house that comes out by the water pump and the one that comes out of the rear of the bottom end goes to that T correct. 

I will get a picture of what im talking about later to post but I am so confused on the routing of the vent hoses and the raadiator hoses. Just if someone can give routing and what hoses go where that would be wonderful.

Okay so I took off my cooling system a few weeks back and still trying to figure out how all the hoses and all the vent lines work. So I got both of the obvious big hoses. If your sitting on the bike the outlet on the top right of the radiator goes to the cylinder head correct? and that is the medium sized hose? Also If the left top radiator outlet goes to what Side of the coolant bottle? and How is that routed? I cant get it to make it to the coolant bottle. Third is the vent house that comes out by the water pump and the one that comes out of the rear of the bottom end goes to that T correct. 

I will get a picture of what im talking about later to post but I am so confused on the routing of the vent hoses and the raadiator hoses. Just if someone can give routing and what hoses go where that would be wonderful.
I'm currently in the shitter ,give me 5 mins and I'll send you some info as I already have all the plastics off of the bike

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Ok well I had every thing down to a rolling frame with a few unhooked lines. So I will look later today I dont have the coolant bottle on but ill figue out later and get back to you. I might have the hose thats to short hooked to the top left of the radiator. so I will try to investigate all of this tonight.