Banshee won't start

Johnson87

13 hours ago, the boris said:

Looks like fuel supply problem but did you check the compression?
What is the history of the bike,rebuild recently,any other issues before that happened?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Im with boris on this one. If there is a crack in one of your fuel lines or one of the hose clamps fell off it would be sucking in air. I would check for a cracked fuel line first. That exact thing happened to my banshee. Secondly I would check for is that your jets are all cleaned out.  

You said the reeds and all the boots are good so I would say it has to be fuel. If you pour gas into the cylinder and it runs for a minute that means ints buning what fuel you had in there and whats coming through your fuel lines isnt enough to keep up. The only other thing I would suggest is to make sure the gas tank vent hose isnt kinked or has something over the end.

• Like 2

Im with boris on this one. If there is a crack in one of your fuel lines or one of the hose clamps fell off it would be sucking in air. I would check for a cracked fuel line first. That exact thing happened to my banshee. Secondly I would check for is that your jets are all cleaned out.  
You said the reeds and all the boots are good so I would say it has to be fuel. If you pour gas into the cylinder and it runs for a minute that means ints buning what fuel you had in there and whats coming through your fuel lines isnt enough to keep up. The only other thing I would suggest is to make sure the gas tank vent hose isnt kinked or has something over the end.
Never even thought about fuel tank vent,good catch.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk