What size jets do I need? I'm bored 1 over from stock

Tobynblevins

What size Jets and pilots do I need in the summer weather is 75f to 90f tops so   if I'm bored 1 over using vitos piston  and have dmc pipes my cylinder has been ported but not sure what kind.. I'm thinking its dunes/trails every thing else is stock my pipes call for #280 main and a #30 pilot  .. also what size jets do I need in the winter wether is 30f to 50f same set up

5 hours ago, Tobynblevins said:

Guess no 1 knows ?? Time for lectrons lol

If you’re having trouble tuning stock carbs, you’ll melt a motor with lectrons. 

I could help ya, but I’ve gotta know the piston info to be sure. And your porting info was vague. So if you don’t know your own bike, how can folks give you proper info? The Vito’s power pistons simulate  porting, so they require more fuel.  If you’re unsure and want a guess in the wind, throw a 30 pilot and 310-320 main in it and work down. 

42 minutes ago, trickedcarbine said:

I could help ya, but I’ve gotta know the piston info to be sure. And your porting info was vague. So if you don’t know your own bike, how can folks give you proper info? The Vito’s power pistons simulate  porting, so they require more fuel.  If you’re unsure and want a guess in the wind, throw a 30 pilot and 310-320 main in it and work down. 

I would sent pictures but this form says my picture file is to big I even cut it 

On 11/22/2019 at 4:57 PM, trickedcarbine said:

That's the port on my cylinder looks like trail ports 

Screenshot_20191123-091524_Files.jpg