Dual Keihin PWK air screw adjustment?

d3ac0n

Im a little confused, so i have 2 keihin pwk 35mm carbs on my shee, both have an air mixture screw. Is the proper way to adjust the airscrew on ONE carb at a time, finding the highest idle then continuing on to the second carb, or am i supposed to make identical adjustments to the air mixture on both carbs at the SAME time?

same time.  if you do a half turn on left one, do a half turn on the right one.  Give it a few seconds to sync then blip the throttle.  Once the idle starts hanging a bit, youve found your highest point.  Ill usually turn the af screw in a half turn at that point and  the idle hang should go away.  If you end at at only a Half turn out on each carb, a size bigger should put you at the perfect pilot jet size.  

Edited by Ayesully810

On 11/20/2019 at 3:09 PM, Ayesully810 said:

same time.  if you do a half turn on left one, do a half turn on the right one.  Give it a few seconds to sync then blip the throttle.  Once the idle starts hanging a bit, youve found your highest point.  Ill usually turn the af screw in a half turn at that point and  the idle hang should go away.  If you end at at only a Half turn out on each carb, a size bigger should put you at the perfect pilot jet size.  

Thanks bro, although im not quite sure what a hanging throttle sounds like, or does, could you please explain it a bit? Thanks