Getting my shocks rebuilt any suggestions

HomesteadBanshee

I’m getting my shocks rebuilt, I was gonna use jocaga suspension, I feel he was giving me a fair price on rebuilding my work shocks and my rear shock.if you guys know anybody cheaper and still has his quality of  work, please let me know .I would like to save every penny I can for the build. You never know what you save on one part or job you could possible get you ready to purchase another part.

2 hours ago, ClaudeMachining said:

So far, at least on FB, i never saw a bad comment on Jogaca

Envoyé de mon SM-G965W en utilisant Tapatalk

I spoke to him quite a few time on other quad builds I had but  he always is willing to share info.you can tell he is a cool guy and loves what he does.i feel for what he is doing completely rebuilding and powder coating  the shocks for the price is a great deal.also if you guys know someone cheaper let me know.

I doubt it will be cheaper but I've liked using Derisi suspension. If you need the shocks back quickly for a race he can expedite the turn around and he's willing to do custom builds which I haven't found a lot of guys willing to do. 

19 hours ago, Killacaviar said:

Schmidty racing. Great pricing amazing work.

Turned my r rear into a fully adjustable, triple rate with a fox podium resi. Great price world class builds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m waiting on the owner to get back to me in a price but I have a feeling Kevin at jogaca is giving me a deal I can’t refuse there even getting them polished up again and the springs powder coated for the price.i feel like he’s giving a great deal and all I heared and seem to find is great reviews. 

I’m waiting on the owner to get back to me in a price but I have a feeling Kevin at jogaca is giving me a deal I can’t refuse there even getting them polished up again and the springs powder coated for the price.i feel like he’s giving a great deal and all I heared and seem to find is great reviews. 

I sent schmidty a beat up blown out old 250r shock and got back a brand new looking fresh blue powdered shock with an aftermarket remote resi from a fox shock. He will do anything you ask him to. A simple rebuild/restore to a full blown fully adjustable racer.

Just speaking to my experience, but personally the thing ran better than a stage 4 elka I had years ago.

22 hours ago, Killacaviar said:

I sent schmidty a beat up blown out old 250r shock and got back a brand new looking fresh blue powdered shock with an aftermarket remote resi from a fox shock. He will do anything you ask him to. A simple rebuild/restore to a full blown fully adjustable racer.

Just speaking to my experience, but personally the thing ran better than a stage 4 elka I had years ago.

I’m waiting for the owner of Schmidty to get back to me he should be calling me tommorow.