Bent frame

Banshee802

Welp, I guess I’m joining the bent frame gang . Finally took it for a rip since I got it back together and it pulls to one side. Everything was adjusted evenly so I knew something was bent. Turns out the whole frame is pretty twisted . Of course I had already sandblasted and powder coated before I knew.

My question is what would have caused this?? Or did I do it when i rolled it on to the left wheel?

At least it stills looks nice918e18318cc2e1b315b80717f25fdac6.jpg14c3856f98fa92e35813fbb15f5f8620.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welp, I guess I’m joining the bent frame gang . Finally took it for a rip since I got it back together and it pulls to one side. Everything was adjusted evenly so I knew something was bent. Turns out the whole frame is pretty twisted . Of course I had already sandblasted and powder coated before I knew.

My question is what would have caused this?? Or did I do it when i rolled it on to the left wheel?

At least it stills looks nice918e18318cc2e1b315b80717f25fdac6.jpg14c3856f98fa92e35813fbb15f5f8620.jpg

Where you located?

Just an FYI, the frame looks crooked from the factory.

It looks like your tie rods aren't adjusted correctly

I know the left side is suppose to be different from right straight out of factory.

But my whole front end is pushed to the right. My aarms and shocks are up higher on one side. Along with the wheel. Tapatalk is reducing the quality of the picture so it’s hard to see

Just now, Banshee802 said:

I know the left side is suppose to be different from right straight out of factory.

But my whole front end is pushed to the right. My aarms and shocks are up higher on one side. Along with the wheel. Tapatalk is reducing the quality of the picture so it’s hard to see

I can see it now that I look closer. BUILDER on here sells frames I think. Can get into one for a reasonable price.

Maybe this picture is better
acfb8845b3fb48f64f7e60983fa2c4da.jpg

I’m not sure on the years. They are a arm and not j arm. No titles. However, all vins are clean and clear. I’m in the philly area.

I’ll see if I can get some pictures together tonight and post for you in addition to some pricing.

There are a few that would need powder and one or two that are freshly powdered.

I’ll keep you posted

• Like 1

I’m not sure on the years. They are a arm and not j arm. No titles. However, all vins are clean and clear. I’m in the philly area.

I’ll see if I can get some pictures together tonight and post for you in addition to some pricing.

There are a few that would need powder and one or two that are freshly powdered.

I’ll keep you posted

Were you able to take a look at those frames?