New a arms and shocks.

dusty_v141

Hey guys!! I have been out of the banshee scene for awhile but I'm getting back into it. 10 years ago I put some yfz 450 shocks on my bike. I didn't have a lot of money back then and my old shock were toast. I'm ready to upgrade my a arms and get new shocks. Im ride trails and do mx also. I have to stay under 50" for racing. I'm also trying to stay under $1000 for this what do you guys suggest or does anyone have a setup laying around they want to sell? Thanks guys.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Under $1000 is gonna be tough.

I would include a set of 4/1 rims in your setup.

Fireball +3+1 would be good with a set of your choice in shocks.

Strongly recommend bumping your budget up though.

Make sure to read the suspension guide.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I read the guide. You did an awesome job on it. Thank you for the information. I know my ball joints are getting bad so I really need the a arms but I just can't afford that much on shocks at the moment. Is there a set of arms that would work with my shocks until I get new ones. I just can't do all this at once. I was also going to get a new set of front rims. I hit a rock with my stock ones and had to put a set of rims on that I had traded for and I don't like them. They made it handle like crap.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

You can always go standard travel arms if you want to stay with stock shock length. I really wouldn’t trust much other than Lonestar arms for standard travel.

DWT and goldspeed make great rims.

Fireball cheap?
870$ with tie rods and ball joints to my door.

Cheapest, not cheap. What’s that, $700 for just the arms? That’s about as reasonable as it gets for good long travel arms. My arms without hardware are right at $1200MSRP.