Banshee project

1 hour ago, n2otoofast4u said:

If the frame has a title, then it’s a good deal. If not, you over paid for scrap. Additionally, if it doesn’t have a title, I’d run the VIN before putting anymore money into it.

Yep came with a title its a 1994. Even though its not required in south carolina just a bill of sale im glad i got the title. At first i did the free vin search but could only get minor info. I had to pay like 9 bucks on faxvin for the detailed history. Everything checked out good 👍

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, CarolinaBansheeMan said:

Just got off the phone with the guy. He sold it 2wks ago and forgot to take the ad down 😡 guess ill try finding some cases for a good price and go from there.

if you are going to piece together a motor I have a friend that has some stock cylinder, head and pistons he will sell you, along with a stock stroke crank. cases can be found for 250 ish and up. if you are interested. txt me 2482147918

Edited by Ayesully810

The best thing to do with these things is buy one that is already done up. You'll spend a ton of money building from the ground up, and it won't be worth shit when you're done.
Yea i know and its sooo much that goes into it. Not including the motor. This will be a keeper so im not really worried about what its worth. I have another quad so im not really in a rush to build it. Once i sandblast everything and powder coat. Ill start assembling the frame then ill worry about the motor later. dont forget if its clean and fast somebody a buy it. I might not get all my money back lol

Sent from my LM-Q710(FGN) using Tapatalk

When I first picked up my banshee it looked pretty much like that. I paid some crack head $420, but mine came with Toomeys and cylinders. I ended up traveling all over nearby states buying totes of parts trying to piece my motor together. Hq forum members hooked me up too. Had the cylinders redone and sold all the extra parts I didn’t need and came out with a running banshee for around $1100. Good luck with your build!b115e4f7581be8cb002f117198cf2da9.jpg23540f5ead1c422d7b1d926b483e612d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk