Banshee project

Just picked this roller up the other day for $400. This is my first banshee so im not sure if this is worth restoring. Its missing some things.

Motor, carbs, tranny, foot pegs, clutch and break levers, thumb throttle, cables, lights, electrical wires, ecu, air box, radiator bolts, gas tank bolts, all the bolts to mount the plastic. If im missing anything let me know lol 

Im working on posting pics. Its saying mine are to large.

Just picked this roller up the other day for $400. This is my first banshee so im not sure if this is worth restoring. Its missing some things.
Motor, carbs, tranny, foot pegs, clutch and break levers, thumb throttle, cables, lights, electrical wires, ecu, air box, radiator bolts, gas tank bolts, all the bolts to mount the plastic. If im missing anything let me know lol 
Im working on posting pics. Its saying mine are to large.

Pics05d78ece024fa411cc5ba143c1a80249.jpg

Sent from my LM-Q710(FGN) using Tapatalk

id say no its not worth it. you can buy one already running for 2500 or less. your going to spend around 1200 on a good running motor shipped if your lucky and probably another 400 for pipes if you get something decent.  all the other stuff will add up to atleast 2500 in my opinion.  not trying to be a downer, ground up builds are expensive. 

• Like 1

Thanks everybody for your opinions on this. I found a complete running motor on Craigslist for $750. The frame and a arms are good. Front Shocks look a little rough. Trying to remove the axle and swinger. Got everything off the axle just to find out the axle is stuck in the carrier. So i removed the Carrier and axle from the swinger. The swinger bolt is also stuck so im thinking ill just cut the bolt on both sides to remove the swinger. Replace the bolt and be done with it.