Trx450 frame banshee engine

Guest Rom

1 hour ago, SKEETER said:

He gave you a rough idea on how to start. If you honestly cant brainstorm some possibilities after getting engine in, and seeing what needs done , then you're probably better off getting a fabricator to look at it...

I’ve got a experienced fabricator just not one  who’s worked on this kind of stuff, I can get the engine in not a problem but I want it to be aligned, balanced and the main thing is to last, be strong and not vibrate to bits, all I really need is to see one that’s been done before so I know I’m going the right way about it not waste hours and money doing it the wrong way 

1 hour ago, Ayesully810 said:

this is the guys quad who advised you to grab a chair and WOULD YA JUST LOOK AT THAT

and see what happens. 

looks sweet! already seen it ,just wanted a better look at the frame work that’s all but guess no one wants to share their work which is understandable as it’s not a small job and hard work, il figure it but il share it for anyone else interested 

looks sweet! already seen it ,just wanted a better look at the frame work that’s all but guess no one wants to share their work which is understandable as it’s not a small job and hard work, il figure it but il share it for anyone else interested 

If you dig deep enough there are lots of pics on here of it.

1 hour ago, n2otoofast4u said:

If you dig deep enough there are lots of pics on here of it.

Tbh I’ve tried but for some reason a lot of old images on this site aren’t showing  like there no longer available or something I dno 

Tbh I’ve tried but for some reason a lot of old images on this site aren’t showing  like there no longer available or something I dno 
When photobucket did some change, we lost a lot of content. I'm thinking this was built and photographed before then

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

10 hours ago, sheerider11 said:

When photobucket did some change, we lost a lot of content. I'm thinking this was built and photographed before then

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

That’s a shame, no worries will update with my build once I get started