Bought a banshee. What do I have?

Banshee802

Ok so picked up a new banshee. It’s supposedly a 73mm cheetah with a 10mil crank. Has 40mm Lectron carbs, chariot intakes, and lockup clutch. How can I tell what brand cylinders I have? They have pv. Thanksc995f409579afbc9ec9dd979de610f1f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To know for sure you'll need to check stroke and bore size.  Probably what you were told is right.  

Sweet. Just by looking at it do you know some of the parts? I know it has chariot intakes, vforce 3 reeds, shearer custom pipes, lectron carbs(they have a 40 stamped on them, 40mm?) not sure what kind of bowls are on there. Runs and drives, leaks fluids and clutch doesn’t work though. Traded it for a pretty much all stock banshee, besides t6 pipes. Figured I could always part it out in the end

Kickstarter? What’s that In head pipes? Temp sensors?

I swapped kickstarters from the one i traded. The one originally on this was junk. Just haven’t put mine back on. I believe they are temp sensors

Are you wanting to drag race it ? Best thing to do is tear it down and go through it, so you know it's all good before it grenading at WOT , causing alot more damage.   Looks like it's got good parts , shouldnt need much.   Any info on who built it ? And what/where is it leaking

looks to be as described. x2 on the bore scope or just drain the coolant and pull the head and see.  Those shocks are junk though apparently, according to people on then net, ive seen pictures of them literally folded after some big bumps, or jumps im assuming.  

Are you wanting to drag race it ? Best thing to do is tear it down and go through it, so you know it's all good before it grenading at WOT , causing alot more damage.   Looks like it's got good parts , shouldnt need much.   Any info on who built it ? And what/where is it leaking

Leaking coolant from somewhere. Leaking oil from clutch cover. Where the see-through cover is. Not sure if there’s suppose to be a gasket but someone rtv’d the shit out of it