MOHVP @ Meridian, MS

Couldn’t find any reference to this place using the search function.

There’s a riding location in Meridian, Mississippi called MOHVP that has 20+ miles of trails, huge sand pit with berms / flat areas / jumps / etc. There’s also a campground which you can stay at over night. It’s open every single day from 6 am to one hour after sun down. They are sanctioned for XC / enduro races so there will be a couple weekends out of the year where they will host races but the park will be open the day after. Membership is $40 per year. You PayPal them, they send you an email with the gate code. Code is changed at the start of every year. More details on the membership and park map are available at: http://www.meridianohvpark.com/

I personally went the first time back in April and had some serious fun. I’m planning on being there this Friday with another banshee brother. There weren’t many people there at the time (of course there was a chance of raid but it passed); however, I have been told that they have had a lot of traffic on days immediately after races. The park is a “swim at your own risk” type park. The major rules are: dont do stupid things, don’t litter, follow the directional trails the right way, etc. 

Would be cool to see a couple southern banshee owners turn up there.