Silencer repacking

So this is my first banshee, it has the older style pro circuit platinum pipes with the old style 304 silencers, replacing my rubbers where the pipe connects to the silencers because one side was dripping oil on my filters, that same side the silencer has some stuff on it up there(picture attached) and if I look inside the silencer the screen is broken and just plain trashed, I'm assuming I need to repack my silencers? Where can I find that screen like piece? Thanks guys62e229042cb9f04f5f5f537e304476d2.jpg46cb057e68d84ddf0022c0edcb8c72ed.jpg8aa960534f36ac070016ddf1dd7c308e.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

4 hours ago, Ayesully810 said:

I repacked my shearers with the fmf long lasting material (shredded pillowy stuff) i swear it made mine quieter, maybe it was placebo. but it took me a while to cram the stuff in there.  its a tight fit

More quite than it was when it was blown out or more quite than using other packing material?

14 hours ago, 97Screamer said:

More quite than it was when it was blown out or more quite than using other packing material?

more quiet than regular packing material, id have to do a true DB test though, like i said perhaps placebo, but seems like it 

• Like 1

• 9 months later...
On 7/15/2019 at 2:01 PM, ORBanshee said:

So this is my first banshee, it has the older style pro circuit platinum pipes with the old style 304 silencers, replacing my rubbers where the pipe connects to the silencers because one side was dripping oil on my filters, that same side the silencer has some stuff on it up there(picture attached) and if I look inside the silencer the screen is broken and just plain trashed, I'm assuming I need to repack my silencers? Where can I find that screen like piece? Thanks guys62e229042cb9f04f5f5f537e304476d2.jpg46cb057e68d84ddf0022c0edcb8c72ed.jpg8aa960534f36ac070016ddf1dd7c308e.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

How did you make out with the repair. I’m experiencing the same issue