Trade single carb set up for duals

99sheee

Looking to trade my setup for a set of modified stock carbs or 35-39mm alky carbs with filters ect. Willing to add boot on my end. Pictures wont upload for some reason. Pm me for pictures. 

Chariot 2 to 1 adapter

38mm mikuni flat side carb

Trinity stage 4 airbox adapter with filter. 

I would trade you for a pair of stock carbs but in reality your setup is worth more. You'd be better off selling it and buying a pair of stock carbs or better yet a pair of Keihin PWK. Id go with 35mm on gas or 39 on alcohol. Either of those you can find used for under $300 if you look around. Your setup is worth $150-180 in my opinion, more with the airbox.

3 hours ago, 97Screamer said:

I would trade you for a pair of stock carbs but in reality your setup is worth more. You'd be better off selling it and buying a pair of stock carbs or better yet a pair of Keihin PWK. Id go with 35mm on gas or 39 on alcohol. Either of those you can find used for under $300 if you look around. Your setup is worth $150-180 in my opinion, more with the airbox.

Im probably going to list them forsale shortly. Ive got 2 boxes i can let go with it actually. If youd be interested shoot me a pm and we may be able to make a deal 

• 9 months later...