10mil Serval cylinder for motorbike

I would considering waiting until the PV cylinders are realeased. My bike above is the blue curve on the dyno chart. I dont understand the difference between in feel a PV and non521 serval. So what ill do is ill call redline later this year and have Cameron explain the difference in feel and ride ability to me like he did before he built the current engine for me.

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...

48341726222_5fb0205f84_n.jpg.110bca6c28dd7f13c1954a571774000e.jpg

Nice man. I love seeing those motors in a bike like that. Wicked Motorsports made a pretty bad ass r3-z. ( r3 with a banshee motor) just remember the bigger the motor and the more power you make the more fuel it’s going to drink. Also the more smiles your gonna have riding it. A big serval or super serval motor would be a nice motor to have in there. 45691527752df17e1affb1a1951d22e4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 1 year later...
On 7/22/2019 at 2:51 PM, DavidGibson.uk said:

This season the aprilia  banshee has been my go to ride ,  the turn of speed from 40 mph to 130 mph is amazing .

Probably say I'm cheetah shy after last attempt 

Very pleased with the set up as is, but was curious if serval 521 was tried and tested for more.

Hi, sorry for the late reply on an old Post but i couldn't find Information else where and I think you would know Best. 

What gearing Do you use and what is your top speed? I'm thinking about a similiar conversion like yours but with an old Honda RS250 Chassis. 

KR