2003 Banshee 2 owner with Goodies & Title

$4800 obo

Tossing around the idea of letting this go due to other projects becoming more of a priority, and it sits in the garage, gets ridden maybe 2-3 times a year and it has been babied. 2003 Bike, 2nd owner, title in hand, Stock untouched, unopened motor. Trinity Stage 4 pipes, TORS eliminators, Elka stage 3 shocks all the way around freshly rebuilt from Impact solutions. Hiper TECH 3 bead lock with Dual beadlock rears. ROLL DESIGN +1 steering stem, ROLL design rear brake pedal, ROLL DESIGN pegs, IMS ROLL DESIGN aluminum heel guards (obsolete & very very rare)

ROLL DESIGN dog bone bar clamp (also very rare)

Renthal bars

Works frame guards

Cascade innovations billet thumb throttle, ASV clutch and brake levers, ODI Rogue lock on grips. Billet throttle cover, billet water pump cover.

Extremely rare TIMMY BOY designs bumper. Rare HS Customs stainless grille. A lot of the things on this bike are obsolete and near impossible to come bye and that reflects in the price. Thanks text for any questions. 937-470-4857

256d10852bcc6fd50945b13e911d40c3.jpg5a3090f8c4b0dee37798f673884ad73c.jpgb9e60f774eae600bea2201350ce9d659.jpg1c6c2263a228ed9d072fae5719b04d5f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...
One last bump, open to reasonable offers, I can remove parts to lower the price if need be

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Where would you be without the bumper and all the roll design stuff? Located in Ohio is that correct?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

• 5 months later...