A Arm help

Bones30

Hey everyone, I have pretty much decided on Fox suspension front(float evol) and back. What is the general consensus on a arms?? Kinda leaning towards roll design but it seems like there are quite a few out there.  Is it more they are all good, just user preference?

I currently have Elka Stage 3 on the front (never been super happy with and a rebuild stock shock in the rear) with lsr +2+1 standard travel.

We ride Oregon dunes exclusively. 

Thanks for the help!

I got lonestar dc-pro and fox all around, spoiled me enough to never run stock again. I'd recommend the Dc-pro because welded on shock tabs are too old school. Not that roll isn't a great product their wins baja speak for themselves. I've heard Doug Roll has a redesign for the banshee swingers and a-arms in the to-do list but I wouldn't hold my breath for those.

XXeX18g.jpg

RVkkdi8.jpg

NPeAKlt.jpg

Favorite mod by far was suspension, even lower end elka's and works are huge over the front stockers. The stock rear isn't that bad for it's size it's just short because of the frame geometry and suffers in ride quality because of it.

I got lonestar dc-pro and fox all around, spoiled me enough to never run stock again. I'd recommend the Dc-pro because welded on shock tabs are too old school. Not that roll isn't a great product their wins baja speak for themselves. I've heard Doug Roll has a redesign for the banshee swingers and a-arms in the to-do list but I wouldn't hold my breath for those.
They added a gusset in the top a-arm.

Envoyé de mon SM-G965W en utilisant Tapatalk