Jds customs wtf.....

Killacaviar

placed an order through this seller 12 days ago for a swingarm, chain, full carrier kit, grill and a rotor. Haven’t heard anything from him. I got an order confirmation the day I ordered everything and that’s it. 

Almost two weeks later I’ve only received the swing arm and carrier and the carrier is missing the brake plate and hardware. 

I have tried emailing 4 times, sent messages through messenger and direct messaged him through HQ.....no response 

still nothing. No shipping confirmation. No tracking number no update no nothing. 

This is is the worst customer service I have ever dealt with. There isn’t even a phone number in service to contact him. What kind of retail business doesn’t have a damn phone number  

Being a site sponsor and reading great reviews in the past I was confident with the purchase. But have received nothing but radio silence. 

Honestly, I’m fucking livid.

I want a refund and cant even get in touch with him . It’s a fucking joke of a business 

Listen asshole. I’m not complaining about waiting. Actually, I’ll wait as long as I  need for a quality product.  It’s the lack....actually non existent communication until about 2o minutes after I posted this that I have a problem with. I own a small business and in any other industry this wouldn’t fly. It feels like he’s doing me a favor when In actuality I’m paying him money for his services. 

Learn to read and I’m sorry calling out your buddy hurt your pussy 

Blow me! You aren't hurting anyone's feelings here! I have 2 cares, 1 clue, and 3 chins. None of them give a fuck about your ramblings.

Why we are having fun...... where are you from? I'll take a guess.

NJ, NY, MI, NC, SC, FL, GA

Blow me! You aren't hurting anyone's feelings here! I have 2 cares, 1 clue, and 3 chins. None of them give a fuck about your ramblings.

Woah why nj?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Killacaviar said:

Listen asshole.

8 hours ago, n2otoofast4u said:

Ol boy already has you pegged Greenbean.