Banshee won’t start

I just cleaned the carbs very well with carb cleaner and air about 2 weeks ago. I don’t have a fuel filter either. I get a little bit of fuel coming out of the over flow lines sometimes. And I see fuel draining through my lines that go into the carbs so I’m sure it’s getting fuel to the carbs. 

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What you are going to have to do is disconnect the fuel lines from the carbs and stick each one of the fuel lines in a old water bottle and set them lower then the fuel Shut off valve and check the flow rate on both on position and in reserve position and if the fuel flow fine then what you have to do is remove both carbs from the intake boots and air box boots and hook the fuel lines back up to the carbs and remove the carb bowls ( make sure you mark what bowl came off of what carb) now get a bucket or a plastic ice cream container and take the carbs and hold them over the container and the turn the fuel on and with the bowls off the fuel should flow and then switch to reserve and see if the fuel still flows and with the fuel still on push on the floats up towards the carbs on both carbs to see if the fuel stops.