Lonestar dc-pro arm zerks

BoxHunter

I just received my new dc-pro arms from lonestar yesterday and I’m a little confused why there are no zerks on the lower arms at the pivot. Lonestar said the banshee doesn’t get the bearings but instead uses the bushings. But shouldn’t there be a zerk fitting at the pivot point? I’m thinking of drilling and tapping for a zerk. Has anyone had these arms or any info on there’s? Thanks for any help!

Not to beat a dead horse, does anyone have the stage 5 elkas as well? Any clearance issues? Unfortunately my lower a arms came with the wrong ball joint, I’m thinking a Honda joint, so I have to wait a few more days for lonestar to send the right ones. Bummer. I wish I could take low mb pics with an iPhone to show you guys but I’m a forum idiot and seem to have trouble posting pics lol. Hopefully by Friday May 10th I’ll have the right ball joints and be able to ride at Winchester Bay. Seems to me there is no room for Elka’s shock guards to fit with Lonestar’s dc-pro arms due to clearance with the front tube of the lower arm too. Bummer again. I’m stoked though that Lonestar is correcting the ball joint issue but they still stand by the no zerk fitting issue. Oh well, I’ll just be more aggressive with maintenance of the bushings. 

Lonestar is moving away from grease zerks I think, their new rear bearing carriers don't have them either. I have the DC-Pro a-arms just grease everything well and you're good to go.

Thanks for the info! I installed them but the lower ball joint is wrong, a Honda joint. They are sending new joints, hopefully here by Friday. I appreciate you guys giving me advice! Rode the Raptor today and I miss my Banshee and it’s potentially sweet suspension like a tree hugger misses stupidity! 

Thanks! I was surprised at how close the powder coat was to the factory frame color. So excited to try the new suspension out! Man, I miss the Banshee lol
cd2e803318f5098e83dd8e2435d30ab3.jpg
de8f343ed727f099482636e8ff828abc.jpg
3f9f82ddf9eac0ee2376ab273d6edc5f.jpg
Old suspension and hopefully the new stuff feels better! Thanks again guys! I really appreciate it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...