Decisions, Decisions

Hello BHQ, I’m looking for a few thoughts on what to do. I’m originally from Southern New Jersey and 2 years ago moved to Southern California for a great career opportunity, wonderful weather ( I don’t miss the cold and snow) and a change in atmosphere. The thing is that at the time when I moved I didn’t have the space to bring my Banshee along and now I’m wondering if I should sell it back home and buy another one here in California or should I create it up and pay to ship it to Southern California? The Banshee I have right now is a 2004 special edition that is completely stock other than the Pro Design K&N pro flow filter and I changed the carbs from stock to keihin 28 pwks because when I received the Banshee from the previous owner he stored it in the basement of his house. When he stored he didn’t flush the carbs before letting it sit which made the carbs get all screwed up and they got so gummed up and they were virtually impossible to get them totally cleaned up and working properly so I figured it was easier to just change them. So,I’m going to be going back home in a few weeks to see the family and So I figure the next few days I’m going to be calling a few freight companies to get a quote on what it’s going to cost to ship the Banshee. Any advice would be appreciated and very helpful.          

Thanks. 

Edited by O.G BHQ MBR FROM 2000 ?

Look at pricing on banshee around here(southern Cali)
Just ship it. Then decide if you want to sell it here and purchase another.
If it is real clean you may just want to keep. As most bikes for sale around here these days are either clapped out spray paint junk or really nice that you will spend top dollar for.
Thers a lot of bikes that get purchased here and shipped back east.

@kawa110: The Banshee that I have back home is really clean and when I got from the previous owner it was in the same condition. I’ve been looking locally and all I’ve been seeing is a lot of beat banshee’s and the ones I’ve seen that are nice looking for what they want for them I could build the one I have to my liking.

As as for the screen name it’s a secret!

Edited by O.G BHQ MBR FROM 2000 ?

• 1 year later...
On 5/6/2019 at 8:00 AM, O.G BHQ MBR FROM 2000 ? said:

Hello BHQ, I’m looking for a few thoughts on what to do. I’m originally from Southern New Jersey and 2 years ago moved to Southern California for a great career opportunity, wonderful weather ( I don’t miss the cold and snow) and a change in atmosphere. The thing is that at the time when I moved I didn’t have the space to bring my Banshee along and now I’m wondering if I should sell it back home and buy another one here in California or should I create it up and pay to ship it to Southern California? The Banshee I have right now is a 2004 special edition that is completely stock other than the Pro Design K&N pro flow filter and I changed the carbs from stock to keihin 28 pwks because when I received the Banshee from the previous owner he stored it in the basement of his house. When he stored he didn’t flush the carbs before letting it sit which made the carbs get all screwed up and they got so gummed up and they were virtually impossible to get them totally cleaned up and working properly so I figured it was easier to just change them. So,I’m going to be going back home in a few weeks to see the family and So I figure the next few days I’m going to be calling a few freight companies to get a quote on what it’s going to cost to ship the Banshee. Any advice would be appreciated and very helpful.          

Thanks. 

I’m from so cal ...sell it and buy one here so you can ride green sticker it’s worth it ...you have to be 02 and under ...04 would be red sticker and you can only ride it  a select few months a year. Some of the best ohv parks here you need spark arrestor‘s and green sticker To entry ... I had to pay 180 just for spark arrestor’s for the T5s