Best Kids & Youth ATVs

An all-terrain vehicle (ATV), also known as a quad, three-wheeler, four-track, four-wheeler, or quadricycle, as defined by the (ANSI) is a vehicle that travels on low-pressure tires, with a seat that is straddled by the operator, along with handlebars for steering control. As the name implies, it is designed to handle a wider variety of terrain than most other vehicles. Although it is a street legal vehicle in some countries, it is not street-legal within most states and provinces of Australia, the United States or Canada.

Check best kids squad of 2019 .😎😍

Edited by future sport

or if you can find one 90DRR are pretty good. For kids machines  - durability the biggest factor our 90 had been run into trees, flipped over, jumped off things it shouldn't and still ran like a champ.... A few welds and a zip tie or two - good to go. NOTE: if 2 stroke -  mix your own oil/gas (don't count on the separate pump/tank)

For our kids (4&5 at the time.) I picked a little LT80.  How my son drives the quad it makes me a little nervous when he gets something with real power.  O well, "dress for the wreck" is a good motto to have with kids, lol.

• 2 weeks later...

OP is a bot but I'll chime in. I've got a predator 90 2t that's been pretty durable. I dont jump it or take it through deep mud. Out of the box they are pretty tame but can be upgraded to be pretty quick and strong enough to pull wheelies and do doughnuts with a 250lb rider! Perfect for a kid 

Edited by Paulie B

• 2 weeks later...