Seat covers?

PantiK

55 minutes ago, hoppedupandcutdown said:

Don't know who you talked to, but I just stapled one on in my own garage from Cascade a month or so ago.

But I'll fully agree with Loco, it sucked.  And I do own a steamer and pneumatic stapler.

This happened very recent.   He told me he doesn’t make seats just to sell   He requires the seat assembly now   I was there hoping to order or buy one    No dice   I was there last week   

Soooo.  Just learned sometime today.  Cascade innovations divided up.  1. Hardware parts.  2. Seat covers.   Cascade innovations hardware was sold to top dogg.     The original owners of cascade innovations went on to just the seat covers.   I was thinking and talking to top dogg owners.   Misunderstood about the cascade seat covers group.  My bad folks.  

No worries. Hopefully you can get a cover sent to ya.  If you dont want to deal with it , just find a hotrod upholstery shop , and usually theyll install for 20 bucks.  Having a steam gun, pneumatic staple gun and the knowledge will make it look better and last longer 👍

• Thanks 1

53 minutes ago, SKEETER said:

No worries. Hopefully you can get a cover sent to ya.  If you dont want to deal with it , just find a hotrod upholstery shop , and usually theyll install for 20 bucks.  Having a steam gun, pneumatic staple gun and the knowledge will make it look better and last longer 👍

Yea, the guys from cascade seats is gonna hook me up.  Pumped now