What’s the best way to lock up your quad.

Keep it out of others sight so it’s not on ther mind.

Most my neighbors don’t even know I have a bike.

Never keep loaded in truck overnight so prying eyes don’t get curious.

Keep garage door down. Tons of people hang out in garage with door open. It’s like window shopping for low life’s when they drive by.

If someone wants it bad enough they will take it.

Security cameras, no trespassing notices, dog on premises sign. (Not beware dog)—-this sign leads to “so you know your harboring a vicious animal so you put a beware sign)

You can have a heavy chain or cable but need to ensure the lock is just as strong. Not a week point.

Most “pro” thieves running around with battery operating grinders and sawzall these days.

Keep it out of others sight so it’s not on ther mind.

Most my neighbors don’t even know I have a bike.

Never keep loaded in truck overnight so prying eyes don’t get curious.

Keep garage door down. Tons of people hang out in garage with door open. It’s like window shopping for low life’s when they drive by.

If someone wants it bad enough they will take it.

Security cameras, no trespassing notices, dog on premises sign. (Not beware dog)—-this sign leads to “so you know your harboring a vicious animal so you put a beware sign)

You can have a heavy chain or cable but need to ensure the lock is just as strong. Not a week point.

Most “pro” thieves running around with battery operating grinders and sawzall these days.

. Good info. After my builds done on my banshee I just want to make sure no one can get to it too easy. Mines outside in back of my house kinda of in a car port type of deal. I’m definitely going to finish it up and get it all inclosed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There is legit no way to "lock" anything down that isn't able to be cut through. If they want it, they'll take it.
Here's what you can do to slow them do.

Use wire rope, cut a hole in concrete floor and put a anchor bolt in. Then lock to that. Put motion lights up.

True man if they want it bad enough. Wire rope that’s something I’m gonna have to pick up for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kryptonite brand chain saved mine. There were two exploded cut off wheels on the ground after the neighborhood kids gave it a go a few years back. I have it attached to a steel D ring anchored to the concrete using Hilti epoxy and RedHead concrete anchors. The epoxy is in the holes for the lags, on the threads for the fastening nut, and the plate to the floor surface. I then took a junk socket that was a little big and rounded off the hex nuts. 

• Like 1