2001 Banshee Woods Build in NJ

LiftdT4R

22 minutes ago, LiftdT4R said:

Thanks, I don't do FB but the wife does. Since she's so anxious for me to get rid of this beast maybe she'll do me a solid and put it up there.

its worth it to sell stuff believe me i hate it too but thats where all the sheep are so sell away and then get back off of it good luck

20 minutes ago, kawa110 said:

So cal.

I would have put money on that. When I used to part bikes a good 80% of the parts I sold went to Cali. The Banshee market is all about location location location. Can't give 'em away in the Northeast. I see Blasters all the time for $500 - $700 out here.

• 2 weeks later...

Withdrawn. Everything is all fixed up. Changing the clutch today just because. I'll likely post on flea bay and Craigslist. If you see it there lemme know you're from the HQ and I'll give you the BHQ discount. You guys were incredibly good to me all these years!

Withdrawn. Everything is all fixed up. Changing the clutch today just because. I'll likely post on flea bay and Craigslist. If you see it there lemme know you're from the HQ and I'll give you the BHQ discount. You guys were incredibly good to me all these years!
Race this month at Burlington county fairgrounds

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

• 5 months later...