Long travel J arms

kuszlyk

I’m about to order a set of extended J-arms for my 89 shee. I was looking at the sets on eBay for shits when I noticed Fireball makes long travel J arms. Does anyone have any experience with these? I plan on buying new shocks too just wondering if it’s worth going long travel over the normal +2 +1? I ride east coast trails with your typical friendly drags.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m about to order a set of extended J-arms for my 89 shee. I was looking at the sets on eBay for shits when I noticed Fireball makes long travel J arms. Does anyone have any experience with these? I plan on buying new shocks too just wondering if it’s worth going long travel over the normal +2 +1? I ride east coast trails with your typical friendly drags.

If you’re buying shocks as well, I can’t imagine why you wouldn’t go with long travel.

Longer shocks mean a faster shaft speed so you’ll have more control over all aspects of adjustability.