Elka Legacy Series - Anyone have these?

doug

thats odd.. the customer support ive gotten with them has always been solid  but then again its been a solid 5+ years since ive dealt.. prob some new shit heads running the place now

I’ve dealt with them a few times over orders for builds I helped with and it’s always hit and miss. They were pretty good back when I started talking to them but that was 5 years for me too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The gentleman I dealt with for the return was fine.  I wish that the setup had worked and the experience with "tech support" wasn't so shitty.

To the guy who mentioned Canada.  I would like to point out that Elka is the only manufacturer that I could find that offered a complete setup that included front and rear in the factory geometry.  Works told me they may be able to build a front set this summer and Fox was fronts only as well.  It doesn't make sense to me to only do the front suspension.

Anyway, just wanted to share my final thoughts on this.  Have a great summer of riding guys.  I had my 'shee out yesterday and it felt great.  If sure would be awesome if we had dunes up here though.

• 4 weeks later...
The gentleman I dealt with for the return was fine.  I wish that the setup had worked and the experience with "tech support" wasn't so shitty.
To the guy who mentioned Canada.  I would like to point out that Elka is the only manufacturer that I could find that offered a complete setup that included front and rear in the factory geometry.  Works told me they may be able to build a front set this summer and Fox was fronts only as well.  It doesn't make sense to me to only do the front suspension.
Anyway, just wanted to share my final thoughts on this.  Have a great summer of riding guys.  I had my 'shee out yesterday and it felt great.  If sure would be awesome if we had dunes up here though.
Buy Stadium shocks, they will make you what ever you want and they are cool.

Envoyé de mon SM-G965W en utilisant Tapatalk