ClaudeMachining

5 cylinders radial engine school project

I wanted a fun project to use it as a platform for my different class (cad/cam).

It should be completed before summer time. Students will work on it at fall session 2019.

11cc per cylinders, 55cc total.

d844d2f4cfeae5f1bda70c8246fd294d.jpg546dcd09672ccf3909f9e91e000d181c.jpgfec4288879982c61441a18a023a80452.jpg20d27df7f984dfad2038e2b87ba0157b.jpgbb4659cc2d2bde7dd746b875f2056368.jpg

Envoyé de mon SM-G965W en utilisant Tapatalk

• Like 1

Claudia I have a small "project" I'd like you to look at. Can you PM me your email so I can send you what I'm looking at? I dont need parts built! Should be all computer and calculations, but I'm not sure I can give you enough info. I'd at least like to get your thoughts from a mathematic point of view.

15 minutes ago, n2otoofast4u said:

Claudia I have a small "project" I'd like you to look at. Can you PM me your email so I can send you what I'm looking at? I dont need parts built! Should be all computer and calculations, but I'm not sure I can give you enough info. I'd at least like to get your thoughts from a mathematic point of view.

Claude has already made it very clear he believes you're one brain cell level above an amoeba, so the answer is probably going to be no.

thats pretty cool!

claude can you help me with my alegbra homework we can skype ill pay i have rosetta stone been learn french better than englsh almost 

Edited by Ayesully810
  • Like 1

Yeah, no problem.

Claude has already made it very clear he believes you're one brain cell level above an amoeba, so the answer is probably going to be no.
I googled "amoeba" and lol'ed.

thats pretty cool!
 claude can you help me with my alegbra homework we can skype ill pay i have rosetta stone been learn french better than englsh almost 
Only if you got your shirt off.

58 minutes ago, ClaudeMachining said:

Yeah, no problem.

Be prepared for a flight to oregon for measurements and shit.. just sayin..

But if it works out it will be badass!!

40 minutes ago, ClaudeMachining said:

Rockers are done!!!
01b9d92bc2fbcc951d43391ac8fdf0d0.jpg

Specs?

What material? What ratio?