Swing arm

10? lol 

get a 4, it will help with keeping the front end down at a drag strip on the sand.  I have a stock length arm and launching at the drag strip is hard because im fighting the front end down until 5th gear.  Also, JL engineering makes nice arms for a good price, id contact JL engineering, stellar racing or fireball, JL will be the cheapest out of the 3 with nice quality. 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, martin059 said:

What’s the difference with round house swing arm?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

With the stock carrier adjustment, it is easy to misalign the axle which lead to your bike crabwalking and/or broken chains. Even when properly aligned, the adjusters can walk around somewhat, especially with higher power motors. If you've ever adjusted a chain with a roundhouse you'll never touch a stock one again. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, martin059 said:

Swingarmshop on eBay I just got one for around $275 +4 powered black looks really nice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not trying to bash on your arm but if you haven't mounted it and can return it I would consider it. They have a history of breaking on anything that gets ridden more than a drag bike.