521 build questions

7 hours ago, ZillaFreak said:

I did notice on BP kit, the 3K includes carbs, cable, clutch, but no trans work or exhaust or porting.

Reason I asked about trenching and boring is because it is actually needed for the top end and crank to even work. You can still run stock carbs, trans, and exhaust and it will "work" just not correctly.

Please explain to me about how u have to set up  the 521 motor to run correctly . I got 34 mm pwk air strikers. Tommy exhaust. I got. Front end widen +2 and i got works shocks in front and got 6 inch extended swing arm.   

7 hours ago, ZillaFreak said:

He is trying to MX this 521, so ya stock cylinders would have been cheaper, faster, and better for MX.

I for see this happening but way worse.

I dont understand why a 521 isnt good for mx . it's has alot of power and so wben u need it u use it other than that I just don't get why you shouldn't use one and what is the top speed of a 521

37 minutes ago, Robbford83 said:

Please explain to me about how u have to set up  the 521 motor to run correctly . I got 34 mm pwk air strikers. Tommy exhaust. I got. Front end widen +2 and i got works shocks in front and got 6 inch extended swing arm.   

You will need your cases to be worked to accept the big crank. You will need an up to date tranny and clutch setup, billet basket and straight cuts, because of the high hp.

You will defintly need bigbore pipes and people putting that kind of money in an engine  will like to have it ported to their need.

So, we are talking some more $$$ here.

8 minutes ago, ClaudeMachining said:

Did you ever ride a Banshee with 80+hp??

I ride a 392. And. It isnt enough

For me I. Toomys 34 mm pwk dyno coil ect.. And I fucking rip aroumd everywere but ita not enough for me so thats why I was want g to make it into a 521 . cuz im worried 421 wont be that big of a jump from 392

5 minutes ago, Robbford83 said:

I ride a 392. And. It isnt enough

For me I. Toomys 34 mm pwk dyno coil ect.. And I fucking rip aroumd everywere but ita not enough for me so thats why I was want g to make it into a 521 . cuz im worried 421 wont be that big of a jump from 392

You talked about MX. 

I had a well setuped 421 and i have a good 521 now. But i ride that stuff in open trail 80% of the time. I'm not doing mx.

how fast do you REALLY think you are going to go on an mx track? you said you do street riding too? well those two things are completely different, you cant build a bike suited for both.   If you are being completely serious and this isnt a joke, Id say build a bike set up for MX like a nice 421 with some sick suspension and arms etc and then just change the gearing if your are going to rip on the streets which id suggest you dont do because its illegal but I get the impression you dont gaf.  btw a 392 with toomeys and  34 pjs prolly make in the 70s horse power at best.  I bet that if you took a 110 HP 521 on a mx track youd be slower because it would be took much to hang on to.  btw top speed on a 521 is 143mph

Edited by Ayesully810