Trying to get ahold of 87sheerips @ JDS Customs

I ordered a Battery box through this thread

I have not heard a word since I placed the order and I mistakenly sent the money friends and family.

I've tried messaging through BansheeHQ twice, email twice and I cannot seem to get a hold of him. The user is active in the forum and a site sponsor so I am hoping that they will see this.

Please get in touch with me.

Edited by Banshee2105

I ordered a Battery box through this thread

I have not heard a word since I placed the order and I mistakenly sent the money friends and family.
I've tried messaging through BansheeHQ twice, email twice and I cannot seem to get a hold of him. The user is active in the forum and a site sponsor so I am hoping that they will see this.
Please get in touch with me.

He will take care of you for sure, no worry.

I think JD is on the road at some welding show for the week.

Envoyé de mon SM-G965W en utilisant Tapatalk

• 6 months later...

I placed an order through this seller 12 days ago for a swingarm, chain, full carrier kit, grill and a rotor. Haven’t heard anything from him. I got an order confirmation the day I ordered everything and that’s it. 

Almost two weeks later I’ve only received the swing arm and carrier and the carrier is missing the brake plate and hardware. 

I have tried emailing 4 times, sent messages through messenger and direct messaged him through HQ.....no response 

still nothing. No shipping confirmation. No tracking number no update no nothing. 

This is is the worst customer service I have ever dealt with. There isn’t even a phone number in service to contact him. What kind of retail business doesn’t have a damn phone number  

Being a site sponsor and reading great reviews in the past I was confident with the purchase. But have received nothing but radio silence. 

Honestly, I’m fucking livid.

I want a refund and cant even get in touch with him . It’s a fucking joke of a business 

Hey bud, I responded via email and haven’t received your response.

Please respond to my email. I do not use the messenger on here. Facebook, Instagram or email

You will get everything you paid for, I have a reputation to uphold. We have been in business for 12 years we don’t plan to drop the ball anytime soon.

Sorry for any inconvenience!

I’ve asked JJ&A about the missing brake plate and hardware. Will get that straightened out.

Grille and rotor will be to you next week.

As stated @checkout - all fabricated items are a 2 week lead time.

Thanks!

3 hours ago, 87sheerips said:

Hey bud, I responded via email and haven’t received your response.

Please respond to my email. I do not use the messenger on here. Facebook, Instagram or email

You will get everything you paid for, I have a reputation to uphold. We have been in business for 12 years we don’t plan to drop the ball anytime soon.

Sorry for any inconvenience!

Thanks for responding. I should have said something publicly sooner.  Seems to get your attention. So..... posting a public message on Banshee Hq is the only way you contact and communicate with your paying customers? That seems odd. I have no doubt the products will be as they should. However, It’s frustrating when you pay 700 dollars and then can’t get a response through three communication platforms with a company.  

Regardless, thanks for the update here are the order numbers. There’s a chain in there too.

Order #77174

[Order #77193

Thanks for responding. I should have said something publicly sooner.  Seems to get your attention. So..... posting a public message on Banshee Hq is the only way you contact and communicate with your paying customers? That seems odd. I have no doubt the products will be as they should. However, It’s frustrating when you pay 700 dollars and then can’t get a response through three communication platforms with a company.  
Regardless, thanks for the update here are the order numbers. There’s a chain in there too.

Order #77174

[Order #77193

No, email is good. Sorry for the delay once again. You received your swingarm within a week of purchase, that is possibly record breaking for industry standards.
  • Like 1