Brand spankin' new banshee $20000 aud!!!

booxzzy

47 minutes ago, ClaudeMachining said:

No. Brand new Shee in the crate worth way more than 4k.

Envoyé de mon SM-G965W en utilisant Tapatalk

Way more? Absolutely not. You can adjust my price a couple grand and that would be OK

It's an ATV, not a classic Ferrari or a vintage painting. Literally hundreds of thousands of these things were made. Sure, a guy can list one for $14,000USD and  I'm sure there's definitely an idiot out there who'd probably pay it. But this isn't something that's going to go up in value.

15 minutes ago, Ayesully810 said:

hellcat channel banshee (guy with millions of views, btw guy can ride thats for sure) said hed sell his for 6500. Its basically a stock bike minus the tires with a 421 cub but people would prolly pay it 

Just looked, basically nothing on there is stock besides a few things. And even so, that bike as it sits is NOT worth $6500. Again, you can ask whatever you want, it's only worth what someone is willing to pay.

1 hour ago, Ayesully810 said:

hellcat channel banshee (guy with millions of views, btw guy can ride thats for sure) said hed sell his for 6500. Its basically a stock bike minus the tires with a 421 cub but people would prolly pay it 

i would sell it too for 6500, it isn't worth more than 4500. Cool it has a 421, it is nothing special.

• 3 weeks later...