99 Banshee Paint Ideas

Banshee802

So just got my 99 Banshee running today. The plan was to see if the engine was all good and then take pictures of the way I had it setup and rip it back apart to paint the frame, swinger, etc. what do you guys think would be a good color scheme? I like the graphics on my plastics currently so was planning on keeping those. Rims are going back to gold. This is what shee looks like140a91caae5362c80731fcb7b151bba7.jpg68757ef81ca84909d7a523759021359a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Silver vein powdercoat with a clear coat top coat. Carrier was done sepperate i just have it sitting there for pic.

Canadianshee I like that! That powder coated? Just left the whole carrier bolted to the swingarm?

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

The pipes will come back with a bit of elbow grease. They look to be in good shape

Ehh I already spent some time on this onecd751b0a50a549904f5beddebd7b48c4.jpg 0000 steel wool and wd40 didn’t do much. I also took a green sos pad on one of those angled air chuck things. Not sure what they’re called but that got good amounts of rust off but left spiraled scratches and dulled it. Maybe I damaged the chrome. Idk tell me what u think

OP do silver vein, it looks so cool in person and goes great with red.  i just re did mine this last year and did all gloss black only reason because it was a budget build but if i had the coin at the time i would a done silver vein 

You get quotes on silver vein? How much more $$$ if you don’t mind me asking. I know someone that has their own shop so I can ask what he’ll charge. Hopefully not too crazy

When i polished my pipes, i started with tin foil dipped in water and sqrubbed and sqrubbed then moved onto polish compounds. Lots of time spent, to save some cash for later.

You gots pic of how they were before? I think the steel wool is more aggressive than foil but I’m no expert