F.A.S.T. customer service

Canadianshee

Big thankyou to Jeff and cody at FAST. Both very helpful in helping make the choice of next up grade to my 07 trail bike. These two just need some information on bike set up and riding type to help narrow down my options. They took ti.e to answered all my advantages and disadvantages questions with this set up. Being a buying in Canada buying cross boarxer can be a pain. Fast had this package in no time. Thanks again for your outstanding customer service.f80aa93fa9fdb6766634beb81d19b45c.jpg

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

nice!  Also if you check the 10cub youl see I added a "pad" at the back near the end of the filters... it prevents them from bouncing around and also prevents them from wearing out on the  frame.  Maybe over kill but something to take a peek at... 

make sure you wrap your exhaust stingers... they end up pretty close to the filters 

1 hour ago, Canadianshee said:

I did notice that when cleaning up the bike. I will prob do the same thing with these filters.

The cost of that exhaust wrap is stupid, but was able to otder it through work.

Yeah.. it wasnt the cleanest of "mods" as I just sprayed some kind of airsol glue shit to stick it lol but worked well.. 

Uh didnt I give you a full package of that exhaust wrap?  or did I go stingy and keep it LMFAO...

FYI... I went through my shop looking for my ohm meter.. tore the place apart head to toe... still no fuckin skid plate!  I can't see myself selling it without the damn mounts lol

Yea USPS is nice for shipping a lot of the times you dont get dinged (permitting the value of parcel being shipped doesnt stick out.. or is shipped as a gift (which then has to be valued under 100 or even 50$ if I remember right. 

I actually got a letter in the mail a few weeks ago about UPS...  their going through a class action lawsuit because of the brokerage / customs fee's they were charging people.. (100$ item and 200 in fee's type of BS)  well see how much money i get back in the mail for all those BS fee's ive paid over the years from US shops not listening and using UPS and not USPS when shipping shit to me. 

Edited by ride.race.live

Lol thats funny i got that same letter from ups. It didnt really say how far back they are going though in there records. Ive had an account with them for close to 10 years. I always now try to request usps for shipping.
Yes you did. I was more refering to when i wrapped my current pipes when i rebuilt

Shearers but when i had my center mount stinger and silencers there was no problem, but I have cascade csfx silencers and stingers now the left one mounts weird because my subframe is jacked i think so i touches slightly. maybe its not the subframe idk but these filters should fix that. plus i have 5 inch filters on my 7 mil im thinking these might breathe a little more idk

I hear that there are 0 HP gains between a 2" long filter and the 10" or whatever those long donkey dick ones are.  I used to run 4" on my drag bike they were convenient.  

FAST is great people.

Probably 8yrs ago i did some dyno runs with my old 4mil stock cyl setup. I changed between several size k&ns, knock off k&ns and stage 2 foam uni filters. Ever pull that bike made was within 2hp. Hell some pulls the unis made more then the big k&ns. So yeh, i believe filters are filters, some just add way more protection then others. With that said, i do believe a bigger filter will keep a “higher performance” for a longer period of time in dirty riding conditions. And for the record, all paper filter suck ass unless your in sand. Uni ftw