Should I get these Works shocks??

Alright. Then people are stupid for buying this then889c7fbc2f80d5099a2a139d6bfdc8db.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes. Cases should be a matched set. Also that seems expensive.

Unmatched cases aren't worth anything to me, or a stock head. So if u trade them for the shocks you aren't really out anything.

• Like 1

Hostile?

Wow

You haven’t seen nothing. We’re all helping and you aren’t listening.

‘Twas a joke. Mainly because you and 97screamer were bickering.

And I am listening and truly appreciate everyone’s advice. I’ll save up and buy a good used set or buy new.

A bottom half only case is worthless because they are supposed to be matched sets- sometimes you can get away with mix and match and sometimes you can't. A stock, unmodified head is worth 25-50 bucks and maybe you could get 100 for one cut and rechambered. That being said, if it is junk just laying around, I would trade for the Works- they are way better than the stockers, and you can still get them serviced or rebuilt by an independent rebuilder. Put them on and ride it, if you are not happy, sell them and buy something better.

• Like 1

Make the trade. A stock head and bottom case have little value. Those works will be a hell of an upgrade from the stockers.. and far more valuable than a stock head ($20) and a bottom case ($0 without the matching top case). As far as works being out of business, all seals and parts can be acquired other places than works. And any reputable shock guy will rebuild those in his sleep for about $125ea. Jmo

Edited by JUSTWANNARACE
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, JUSTWANNARACE said:

Make the trade. A stock head and bottom case have little value. Those works will be a hell of an upgrade from the stockers.. and far more valuable than a stock head ($20) and a bottom case ($0 without the matching top case). As far as works being out of business, all seals and parts can be acquired other places than works. And any reputable shock guy will rebuild those in his sleep for about $125ea. Jmo

couldnt agree more, stock shocks are trash so is a stock head. so trade spend roughly 375 and have a nice cheap suspension upgrade compared to $1200+ for elkas