What mod should be next?

Papalala

I have an 06 banshee with t9 pipes 280 main jets and a very very old k&n air filter. I run at 500 ft elevation with 100 degrees weather ( super fucking hot i know ). I was wondering since winter is soon, should i go for a performance mod or a cooling mod to keep it alive through this hot weather? For the performance mod i was thinking of either replacing the dirty air filter or installing a timing plate. For the cooling mods i was thinking either an aluminum radiator or a water impeller. What do you guys think I should do?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Those are little mods that honestly all banshee owners that dump money into them do. 

a new water pump bearing, impeller and gear with that alum rad would be nice considering your temps.  

also you could just clean your air filter

timing plate is a good mod with a cool head and increased compression.  options are endless just depends on what you are looking for

Those are little mods that honestly all banshee owners that dump money into them do. 
a new water pump bearing, impeller and gear with that alum rad would be nice considering your temps.  
also you could just clean your air filter
timing plate is a good mod with a cool head and increased compression.  options are endless just depends on what you are looking for

Honestly my main goal is to beat my two friends that have Raptor 700s one of them with exhaust intake and tune and other one with exhaust and intake. They are alot faster than me and I just dont like that . For the coolhead, I just feel it isnt right to go from pipes and filter to messing with the engine. I am sort of new to working on banshees but been riding for a long time, my questions may be stupid but please bear with me would i need to change some other things if i put on the coolhead to be able to take this much more power? Like would I need to change clutch to heavy duty or do i need to get better cooling to cope with 21 more CCs or so? Thanks

10 hours ago, Papalala said:

Honestly my main goal is to beat my two friends that have Raptor 700s one of them with exhaust intake and tune and other one with exhaust and intake. They are alot faster than me and I just dont like that emoji23.png. For the coolhead, I just feel it isnt right to go from pipes and filter to messing with the engine. I am sort of new to working on banshees but been riding for a long time, my questions may be stupid but please bear with me emoji28.png would i need to change some other things if i put on the coolhead to be able to take this much more power? Like would I need to change clutch to heavy duty or do i need to get better cooling to cope with 21 more CCs or so? Thanks

Does this guy think you get 21cc's more displacement by putting on a coolhead with 21cc domes? Or are we being trolled here?

Does this guy think you get 21cc's more displacement by putting on a coolhead with 21cc domes? Or are we being trolled here?

No this guy doesnt think you gain 21 more CCs by putting a coolhead with 21 cc domes but he isnt that good at speaking english since it isnt his first language .