Buying a frame

SeanC7

What's up guys, working on a new build, have put in some offers on some rollers in my area.

I was wondering what I should look for when buying frames or rollers in terms of shaven/missing brackets.

I want something completely stock but u know guys shave shit off and things break.

Can anyone maybe include some pics or advice showing important brackets and mounts?

Thx!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Check the steering hoop in front of the gas tank.  If its been wrecked pretty good that hoop will have cracks and bends around the gusset plate where your pipes bolt to.  Subframes get bent pretty easy so check back at the rear stinger mounting points for cracks and bends.

• Like 1

Check the steering hoop in front of the gas tank.  If its been wrecked pretty good that hoop will have cracks and bends around the gusset plate where your pipes bolt to.  Subframes get bent pretty easy so check back at the rear stinger mounting points for cracks and bends.
Thx

Steering hoop bent back towards tank(like mentioned)
Subframe bent up from wheeling or bent down from flipping.

Steering stop bent

Foot peg holes stripped out

Excessive rust or peeling paint.

The bike I have now has some subframe damage but last time I had it in the shop to get tuned my mechanic didnt seem too concerned safety wise.5e60374ca30f9a82852bd9948fccdafa.jpg