Rear shock suggestion.

Fearnot

New -1 Lonestar swingarm just came in and I'm looking for the best rear shock to go with a 2+1 Lonestar Dc-pro A-Arm with Fox Evol Rc2 shocks up front. Any info at all with what people have had success pairing with the Fox shocks would help a ton. Budget isn't an issue and this is a woods bike. Thanks for your time.

8BQNsdm.jpg

08z0hsC.jpg

So it seems to be just run fox with the fox. The elka linkage says to run with a elka LT shock but is that just them(elka) trying to keep their proprietary set up?

Helps been great so far.

• Like 1

I’m on the fence on spending that kinda money for a link, when I feel that a far better tuned and built shock would make up for....

But I really don’t know or have any experience.

One think I know is the stock chassis and suspension can not keep up with even a stock motor or me.

My kidneys will be killing me sometimes after good hard weekend riding.

So it seems to be just run fox with the fox. The elka linkage says to run with a elka LT shock but is that just them(elka) trying to keep their proprietary set up?
Helps been great so far.

Good question, different valving for the link?
If buy the link and then the same length fox shock as the elks shock is supposed to be, does the Fox outperform or need to be valved for the link?