First ride in the books - Have some questions

Are your floats filled with fuel? Its a lot of work but you could always swap floats and needles between carbs and see if it follows to confirm its your float needles. The needle seat has an o ring on it, never had one leak but in theory it could cause an issue too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are your floats filled with fuel? Its a lot of work but you could always swap floats and needles between carbs and see if it follows to confirm its your float needles. The needle seat has an o ring on it, never had one leak but in theory it could cause an issue too.

The floats are empty. Is the needle seat o ring under the brass that’s held down by the screw and bracket?

I have new jets coming so after it’s back together I’ll see where I’m at.

That is for the choke circuit so only choke side carb will have it. Make sure the bowl with the BB goes back on the choke side carb. Pull out your float needles (under the tab on the float frame) and post a picture, that might be your overflowing problem. Either way, since you are that far into it, you might as well replace them. Also make sure you pull all the brass out and blow carb cleaner through all the circuits (pilot, main, air/fuel screw and jet). 

Omg after watching some YouTube’s about my choke plunger not staying open I realized my bowls are on the wrong carbs!!!!

The plot thickens!!! I took the needle jets out to check where they were and they were set all the way to the top. Ugh I can't wait for the new jets and other parts to get this back up and running again. I have the clip set on the third from the bottom now. 

• 2 weeks later...

Happy to report with the upgraded pilot jet to 27.5 and the main down to 300 it’s running a lot better. I still have some tweaking on the aircrews. I have them at 1.5 turns out but the power at 1/4 throttle is weak. My sync tool comes Tuesday so I’ll dial it in then. Other that some thumb cramping and needed adjustments to the brake and thumb throttle to the left I’ve got this banshee dialed in. It’s a freak how fast thing goes. The area I ride has tight turning with a lot of body shifting to stay on and the throttle has been awkward to control. This billet ones super long but I’ve remounted it to help.