Beed drag gearing & setup advice

This old banshee

10 hours ago, SandSlingerOR said:

My guess is HJR did the motor work? I think he has a aggressive mx port option and based outa Cali. 

Have you thought about getting a 450 for your other riding, and then build shee towards more duning set up?

Good point,..The 450s are generally better, but I'm  old school..I just have to have a 2 stroke .. it's what makes me happy.  For the life of me I cannot stand the way four stroke singles sound...there truly horrid to me.

I'm perfectly happy with my Banshee, I  just need to fine-tune it & work the bugs out.  It was the first time I've ridden it, since it grenaded. The more I think about how it will run with a new clutch, the more impressed I am with it, and Shearer set me 100% at ease with his info.  I now know, I'm going to be real close to the Cheetah our tuning numbers we're just too close to each other, it's definitely my clutch, after yesterday's rides it is clear as day it's barely functioning it's odd because the clutch was in good shape everything speced out. I'm going to look closer at the Driveline kit, that was mentioned above, He makes some nice RZ500 components.

10 hours ago, registered user said:

i would buy this place for 20pesos and turn it around in a week

Okay okay how about we try &  leave it at this... got pushed, pushed back, is what it is...nothing's gonna change my opinion of the dude,  that's set in stone. 

With the person not entering my threads  that should fix any problem we cause for others.... I didnt join here to stir up s*** I just won't be served any.....especially after practically my 1st post

I recently lost my wife to cancer and just looking day-to-day and to share a hobby with other enthusiasts.. so that being said look forward to reading and participating with like minded folks.

The positive results here have outweighed the negative as those whom wanted to help did, plus we scored a new set of Skat Tracs👍  can't..complain!

I"ve got floors to mop..ha ha ha. And even if that was the case that's nothing to be ashamed of for somebody. I helped out doing that in college and in grad school,  all night work... hard work, I even painted houses...working hard and sacrifice pays dividends later. Don't ever let anybody slight you for whatever work you choose to do if you work you're respected.

On 8/1/2018 at 7:11 PM, This old banshee said:

Oh it's HEAVY alright . I had 6 gallons of fuel in her too. 36 lbs fuel load! 🙄 That totals over 40lbs of fluids..YIKES. plus I'm carrying a fairly large battery in the nose .

I see I can drop 30 lbs maybye 40.

Thanks for your time,and hanging in there👍 

Point taken and I'm well aware of it. I work in a field where every single possible ounce of information needs to be known hence my propensity, for novelas..lol

*Frankly.. I'll try to keep things more direct but don't be surprised if I sonetimes fail in that regard...lol

To those that find long posts irritating and can't stomach listening to another...   Simplest Solution Ever !  Just don't read them. It's like watching Fox News or CNN why let yourself get pissed off.   just walk away.

What's Windycityjohn?

And why would anything be deleted? Unless someone posted something negative or against forum rules. From what I've read,  I think all here have kept it pretty civil. 

Windycityjohn was a member that would post 42 paragraphs to ask how to change a spark plug. Just an inside forum joke.

THis is a joke behind some of the older members here. I may have deleted one of the largest thread in the history of the BHQ. I can't confirm or deny it cost Tyrel, BHQ owner, $100+ to get it back. I no longer mod threads from my phone only a PC.

On 8/2/2018 at 10:39 AM, This old banshee said:

Trade Answer:  Yes 

Port work Answer:  (You should read the posts)  Previously stated  I won't post the builder.  Quite obvious I made the right choice , judging by the mean spirited responses, some of you are itching just to stir up shit and slander a good name. I'm not about that, nor willing to keep company with those whom would.

ZillaFreak:   With your 12,500 posts...lol

I must, say your really your quite the dick. 

(Please don't ever respond nor reply to my posts again. )     Let's see if your honorable enough and man enough to do that. 

I don't care nor want your advice. So go F#ck with someone else's post. Seriously why don't you butt out, nothing you say in your posts is helpful, your only on here to  act like you own the place.. Well do ya? Do ya own  Banshee HQ, Big Dog ?  Or are you just a puppy on the other side of a keyboard?  Do you feel the need to make yourself look valid .

If the Moderators and you have some special relationship and think your playground antics are funny, cute, That's a clear indication that this site is not a forum to be a member of. Why should I have to deal with your bullshit ..Unless of course this is (Zilla Freaks Banshee HQ). Then I don't wish to partake .

I've had some good responses here and , and very generous help from (truly helpful ) members !. Even offers to come to my home. 

I could do this easily without this forum, but I thought I'd seek out like minded enthusiasts here to share a hobby. 

But some are just detrimental, for the soul reason of just being detrimental ..That's a shame.

Am I alone in my thinking? Or do we have to deal with multiple stupid, inflammatory posts here to get some good ones? Really..why should we have to have a guy like this polluting good threads? 

Could a moderator answer that?

I see you've met the welcoming committee. Just ignore Zilla, he's bitter.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, #1JUANstunna said:

Windycityjohn was a member that would post 42 paragraphs to ask how to change a spark plug. Just an inside forum joke.

I see you've met the welcoming committee

Yea, I figured that, I can ramble on..no doubt! 

It's all good, I've been on some roadracing/ 2 stroke forums since the mid 90s ..It gets that way.  You know the "whats the best oil " questions or" best pipe" questions. Always brings out the box o popcorn.🍿

Just looking forward to enjoying the hobby with others here.✌️👍

1 hour ago, This old banshee said:

Yea, I figured that, I can ramble on..no doubt! 

It's all good, I've been on some roadracing/ 2 stroke forums since the mid 90s ..It gets that way.  You know the "whats the best oil " questions or" best pipe" questions. Always brings out the box o popcorn.🍿

Just looking forward to enjoying the hobby with others here.✌️👍

Unfortunately alot of the older members aren't here anymore that were actually knowledgeable without all the BS.

Just know that this place is a free for all, topics will get derailed at some point and it'll get back on track after a few pages. Lots of good info here though if you search for it. Social media has ruined people. This place is alot better than that.