Future Build

Hey guys,

Looking to start a build by the end of this year.

I'm in south Florida so there aren't many hills or dunes just basic trail riding and street riding.

I currently have a 4 mil with some port work, cpis, reeds etc.

I almost want to turn it into a cub since I already have the crank but then I figure I would rather just build a new bike from scratch.

Anyways, based on the type of riding I mentioned above, what would be my best bet in terms of engine type, big bore cheetah, cub, serval etc? Or is what I currently have the balanced and best for what I do?

I want to start from the ground up.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

A 4mm is a great motor for all types of riding. I don't think it will be overkill at all, especially if you're riding on sand at all. Sand robs power.
No sand here, I got a 4 mil now with some port work, how much more power would a serval bring to the table?

Like I said I really want to build a new bike from the ground up, this bikes ugly and beat but it rides perfectly, and instead of replacing everything on this bike I figured it would be more enjoyable and make more sense to start fresh and eventually sell the current bike I have

Sean it depends on tire size and your gearing and race weight I’m going to say 85-90mph maybe a little more...  
Ya I know there are a few factors just looking for a general estimate, thx mate! I'll start looking for a frame in a few months and get this show on the road...may even just get a roller and replace certain things to make it look brand new. Not really jumping or doing anything crazy so I think stock shocks would be OK.