Dent in A Arm

not unless you are jumping it or anything.  just keep it in mind and upgrade to better a arms at some point.  factory a arms suck anyway. 

Na. Just trail and some street riding. Ya plan on upgrading that and suspension sooner than later just trying to do everything as cost effective as possible, so I can net when I sell it or lose very little.

Lately been thinking about building one from the ground up.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

That dent is from hitting something. I would check the frame for issues, a-arm mounting for issues, etc.
Ya that's what I figured, he noticed the the part of the frame where u would connect any grab bars or gas racks looked a little misshapen but nothing alarming, is that something to worry about?

Almost like the bike either tumbled over or maybe the previous owner stood the bike up while wheeling I'm not sure.

That dent is from hitting something. I would check the frame for issues, a-arm mounting for issues, etc.
I guess my main concern is when I'm flying at 80 mph on 6th gear on a straight away is the bike going to fall apart because of this. I know the suspension sucks. When the power band hits the front shocks lift up but that's just power, and I know stock shocks are terrible.

I would be more worried about a twisted frame pulling one way.
Ya, not that serious. It was bent at the top portion but looked really superficial nothing major. When I rode it the afternoon I got it, it seemed totally fine and half the time i had my gf riding on the back.

• 2 weeks later...